Monday 5 September 2011

Take responsibility.


TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

I woke up very early this morning at 0430 hours. Could not go back to sleep. A thought came to me to pull out my journals from past years.

I was surprised to read what I had written in 2006. Fortunately, I had dated some of the pages written.
One of the pages had me thinking again. Whatever I had written in the past has now surfaced and is still valid in the present moment of my life. I would like to share with you what I had written and some articles were written during class...

I have a dream journal too and just reading snippets of it, I was blown away that some of the incidents in the dream journal had happened after 2006.

There are pages where I have written after meditation and asking MY HIGHER SELF  for answers.
This page is valid for me as I had only started blogging only recently. I will share the message that was given to me during the next few days. Let me dwell on it whether it is the right time to share this particular message as it is a very personal one to me. I will ask My Higher Self for the right answers.

Meanwhile, I will share with you the other pages..


TAKING RESPONSIBILITY


We give our power away when we blame another for our frustrations. No person,no place and no thing has any power over us, for 'we' are the only thinkers in it.

When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.

We are each responsible for all the experiences that we have.

Every thought we think is creating our future. The point of power is always in the present moment.That is the 'PRESENT' we give ourselves.

Everyone suffers at different intervals in their lives from self-hatred and guilt.
The bottom line for everyone is, 'I am not good enough'.

It is only a thought and a thought can be changed. Resentment, criticism and guilt are the most damaging patterns. Releasing resentment will dissolve even the most dreaded dis-ease.

When we really love ourselves, everything in our lives works.

We must release the past and forgive everyone including ourselves which some of us find difficulty in doing so. Be gentle with ourselves and our conscience. It is no point to carry the burden of hatred, hurt, and anger with us. Just bury it all, bless all that has happened and release all that are not good for us.

We must begin to learn to love ourselves. Self approval and self acceptance is in the 'NOW' and are the 'KEYS' to positive changes.

We create every so- called illness in our body.


THE UNIVERSAL POWER NEVER JUDGES OR CRITICIZE US


The Universal Power accepts us at our own values, then it reflects our beliefs in our lives.

If I want to believe that life is lonely and that nobody loves me, then that is what I will find in my world.

However, if I am willing to release the belief and to affirm for myself that, ' LOVE IS EVERYWHERE, AND I AM LOVING AND LOVABLE ' and to hold onto this new affirmation and to repeat often, then it will become true for me.

Now loving people will come into my life, the people already in my life will become more loving to me, and I will find myself easily expressing love to others.

We are all victims of victims, and I will not blame our parents and they would not possibly have taught us anything that they did not know. If your mother did not know how to love herself, or your father did not know how to love himself, then it would be impossible for them to teach you to love yourself.

They were doing the best they could with what they have and had been taught as children themselves. If you want to understand your parents more, get them to talk about their childhood, and if you listen with compassion,you will learn where their fears and rigid patterns come from.

Those people who did all that stuff to you were just as frightened and scared as you.

If we choose to believe that we are helpless victims and that it is all hopeless, then The Universe will support us in that belief. and we will just go down the emotional drain.

It is vital that we release these foolish, outmoded, negative ideas and beliefs that do not support and nourish us in any way.

Even our concept of God needs to be one that is for us, not against us.

Thank you for reading....Peace and Blessings.

EliMaeO

No comments:

Post a Comment