Thursday 2 June 2011

The Infinite Way of Life

Hello to you reading my blog....I like reading 'The Infinite Way of Life' by Joel S Goldsmith...

' LIFE KNOWS NO LIMITATION WHATSOEVER.'

When our consciousness rises to that place of devotion where God is God to us, only for the sake of God, that is when we have attained  THE INFINITE WAY OF LIFE.'

I will try to reflect on these sentences every time I get the chance and when it becomes a daily habit of remembering to return within one's consciousness of whom we really are, it calms us and reminds us that we are not alone in our journey of life..

Loneliness is different than aloneness... It is a longing for someone to understand us or it is feeling alone without someone to talk about and share certain insights without feeling the need to have anyone besides us.

Think about what I have just said... If you do comprehend the deeper meaning of what I have said, then you would have understood where I am coming from and most probably  you  have been to that place many times before.

Talk about 'The light bulb moment/s' or 'The Aha moment/s.

To seek healing in anyway, we must come to the realisation of self surrender.

  " I SEEK NOTHING BUT THEE, I MUST KNOW THEE WHOM TO KNOW ARIGHT IS LIFE ETERNAL. LET ME LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE MY BEING IN THEE, AND I CAN ACCEPT WHATEVER ELSE MAY COME, WHAT DIFFERENCE THEN, WILL IT MAKE IF I HAVE A BODY OR DO NOT HAVE A BODY, IF I AM HEALTHY OR UNHEALTHY? " IN THE PRESENCE IS FULLNESS OF LIFE."

"......" are quoted from Joel S Goldsmith

I wish us Inner Peace and Peace be with You..

Thank you for taking the time to read....

Warmest regards with Love,

EliMae

No comments:

Post a Comment